Welcome to the Bonnie View Inn
Where Memories Begin!!!
The Bonnie View Inn is a 28-room, family owned and operated country inn with big amenities open year round. A landmark resort in the Haliburton Highlands since 1924, Bonnie View is Located on Lake Kashagawigamog with 500 feet of southern exposure, and only an 8-minute drive (7 km) from village shopping .
Open all year round, the Inn caters to every season. Have a fun-filled summer vacation with over 300 feet of beach front, canoes, paddleboats, kayaks, row boats, sailboat and a fishing boat plus other activities like beach volleyball, badminton, horseshoes and basketball, beautiful hiking trails surrounding the inn and so much more. Looking for a great winter wonderland? Look no further than Bonnie View with ice skating on the lake (all lit up at night), tobogganing down our boat ramp, ice fishing, snow shoeing on the many trails surrounding us, alpine skiing at nearby Sir Sam's, cross country skiing on ever 80 KM of groomed trails, snowmobiling on over 300 KM of groomed trails, and even dog sledding!
If you are looking for amazing food, great service, and well appointed rooms - all at an affordable price - the Bonnie View Inn is the resort for you!
Watch some of our videos showing you the property:
Here's one of Bonnie View in winter:
Why Stay With Us?
- Meet the onsite Owners who work as Head Chef & General Manager. The inn is their lifestyle.....so they put there all back into it. :)
- Experience their award Winning Hospitality: Winners of the 2012 Chamber of Commerce 'Tourism & Hospitality' Award
- Taste their Sumptuous Meals served in a room with an amazing view
- Hear the water lap under your chair at the only Dockside Dining in the Haliburton Highlands
- Play & enjoy the FREE Year Round Sports Equipment
- Meet, feed & play with the Mascot Daisy
- Adventure!!! Onsite Water-ski / Wakeboard / Jet Ski / http://www.haliburtonrpm.com/index.php/rpm-ski-wake-school
- Keep in touch & share all of your picutres using the FREE wi-fi
- Nature at its finest hiking through their Private 3 KM Marked Hiking trail
- Your kids will love hang ing out in the Summer Kids Club Nightly Included with Stay. Take the time to have YOU time!! Kid to Kid Networking.
- Relax and keep up to what is going on in the world with Star Choice Satellite TV in all the accommodations OR relax & watch movies from our extensive library
- Cozy, comfortable well appointed chalets, suites and rooms
- Read honest reviews from previous guests on Trip Advisor: Trip Advisor - Bonnieview Inn