Welcome to the Bonnie View Inn
Where Memories Begin
OPEN YEAR ROUND!!!!
The Bonnie View Inn is a 28-room, family owned and operated country inn with big resort amenities open year round. A landmark resort in the Haliburton Highlands since 1924, Bonnie View is located on Lake Kashagawigamog with 500 feet of southern exposure and only an 8-minute drive (7 km) from village shopping .
Open all year round, the Inn caters to every season. Have a fun-filled summer vacation with over 300 feet of beachfront, canoes, paddleboats, kayaks, row boats, mountain bikes plus other activities like beach volleyball, badminton, horseshoes and basketball, beautiful hiking trails surrounding the inn and so much more. Looking for a great winter wonderland? Look no further than Bonnie View with ice skating on the lake (all lit up at night), tobogganing down one of two great hills, ice fishing, snow shoeing on the many trails surrounding us, alpine skiing at nearby Sir Sam's, cross country skiing, snowmobiling on over 300 KM of groomed trails and even dog sledding!
If you are looking for amazing food, great service, and well appointed rooms - all at an affordable price - the Bonnie View Inn is the resort for you!
Watch our Promo Video:
Why Stay With Us?
- Meet the onsite Owners who work as Head Chef & General Manager. The inn is their lifestyle.....so they put there all back into it. :)
- Experience their award Winning Hospitality: Winners of the 2012 Chamber of Commerce 'Tourism & Hospitality' Award!
- In the top 25 of TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice awards in CANADA!! Less then 1% win this award!!
- Taste their Sumptuous Meals served in a room with an amazing view
- Hear the water lap under your chair at the only Dockside Dining in the Haliburton Highlands
- Play & enjoy the FREE Year Round Sports Equipment
- Meet, feed & play with the Mascot Daisy
- Adventure!!! Onsite Water-ski / Wakeboard / Jet Ski / http://www.haliburtonrpm.com/index.php/rpm-ski-wake-school
- Keep in touch & share all of your pictures using the FREE wi-fi
- Nature at its finest hiking through their Private marked Hiking trails
- Your kids will love hanging out in the Summer Kids Club Nightly Included with Stay. Take the time for yourselves, while the kids network. ;)
- Relax and keep up to what is going on in the world with Bell Expressvu TV in all the accommodations OR relax & watch movies from our extensive library
- Cozy, comfortable well appointed chalets, suites and rooms.
- ONSITE snowmobile rentals and winter ATV guided tours with www.backcountrytours.ca Preferred rates when you stay at the Bonnie View Inn!