Spring Amenities and Includes
Spring-time stays at Bonnie View include dinner and breakfast daily, chosen from a full gourmet menu, daily maid service and available activities of the season.
One child 13 yrs and under are free per paying adult, if sleeping on the pullout couch and dining from the kids menu.
Children ages 5 - 10 years old are $60 per night, dining from the kids menu.
Children ages 11 - 15 years old are $75 per night, dining from the adult menu.
Spring delivers new beginnings and a whole host of activities and adventures to encounter. With the flowers blooming and the sun shining it’s the perfect time to get closer to nature and explore the outdoors.
- Beach Volleyball
- Bocce Ball
- Fitness Cabin
- Hiking Trails
- Mountain Bikes (and helmets)
- Canoes, Kayaks, Windsurfer, Paddleboats, Rowboats (weather permitting)
- Wireless Internet
Explore our heritage, experience an outdoor adventure, enjoy the theatre, get an outdoor education, relax, go shopping, discover the arts.
In the area (close by, not included)
- Horseback Riding www.SouthAlgonquinTrails.com
- Haliburton Forest-Canopy tour and Wolf Centre www.haliburtonforest.com
- Sir Sam's Ski Area Mountain Bike Adventures www.sirsams.com
- Village shopping--the town of Haliburton has great little shops, antiques & art galleries.
- Maple Syrup....http://wintergreenmapleproducts.serviceforyou.ca/index.html
If you’re looking for the ultimate outdoor adventure this year, you’ve found it. ATVing is the fastest growing sport. Come join us for a tour to find out why!
A once in a life time experience. You drive through endless deep woods conditions.